Comparison of the Bioavailability of Fenofibric Acid and Rosuvastatin From 5/45 mg Strength of ABT-143 Relative to That From the Coadministration of ABT-335 (Fenofibric Acid) 45 mg and Rosuvastatin Calcium 5 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Choline fenofibrate; Rosuvastatin; Rosuvastatin/choline fenofibrate
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2009 New trial record.