Study to Evaluate the Safety and Reactogenicity of the HIV Vaccine 732461 in HIV Infected Subjects Aged 18 to 55 Years Old.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 732461 (Primary) ; AS01B
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Oct 2013 Results published in Vaccine.
- 07 Feb 2012 New profile created for NCT01092611 (213081). This appears to be a follow-up of more than one study. NCT00814762 was conducted only in Germany and enrolled 41 patients while the extension is enrolling 215.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History