Primary Vaccination Course in Healthy Children Receiving the Pneumococcal Vaccine GSK 1024850A Co-administered With Tritanrix-HepB/Hib at 6, 10 and 14 Weeks of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; DTP-hepatitis B vaccine; Hib vaccine conjugate; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Jan 2011 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India).
- 21 Jan 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.