A Pilot Randomized, Open-Label Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of a Raltegravir Based NRTI Sparing Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.