A Phase II Study of L-BLP25 and Bevacizumab in Unresectable Stage IIIA and IIIB Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Definitive Chemoradiation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Tecemotide (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2014 Merck KGaA has discontinued its development of tecemotide for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer based on disappointing trial results. The status of this trial is unclear, following this decision.