A Three Year, Prospective, Open-label, Study To Evaluate Clinical Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Atorvastatin In Children And Adolescents With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.