Effect of palivizumab on respiratory syncytial virus-associated burden of disease: a randomised controlled trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palivizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections; Wheezing
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAKI
- 09 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 May 2013 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 01 Nov 2012 Ethical considerations and rationale published in Contemporary Clinical Trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History