Multi-Modality Treatment of Resectable Oesophageal Adenocarcinoma Using Peri-Operative Chemotherapy With Additional Pre-Operative Combined Radiotherapy and Cetuximab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRACC
- 25 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.