A Clinical Evaluation of Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stents in the Treatment of Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction.EXAMINATION Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXAMINATION
- 07 Feb 2018 Results of a post hoc subanalysis assessing the role of ST-segment resolution on very long-term outcomes in patients with STEMI treated with pPCI , published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results assessing the cost-effectiveness of EES versus BMS based on the 5-year follow-up results of the EXAMINATION trial, from a Spanish health service perspective, were presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results of a sub-study evaluating impact of BMI on stent performance (n = 1421) presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology