Certican (Everolimus) Against Cytomegalovirus Disease in Renal Transplant Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ganciclovir; Valganciclovir
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Certi-CMV
- 20 Jan 2017 This trial was completed in Austria (end date: 2016-08-29), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 31 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 06 Sep 2011 Additional lead investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.