Effects of Different Anti-Rheumatic Treatments of Arthritis on Antibody Response Following Pneumococcal Vaccination Using Prevenar.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Antirheumatics
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Rheumatic disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PVA
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per info from results published in journal "Arthritis Research and Therapy" 505 patients have been enrolled which is > than planned accrual according to CT.gov [Last updated: November 6, 2013] which is showing status "study is enrolling participants by invitation only".As CT.gov is not recently updated and end date is passed it seems that enrollment has been completed.