A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Rilonacept for the Prophylaxis of Gout Flares During the Initiation of Allopurinol Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilonacept (Primary)
- Indications Gout
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRE-SURGE-1
- 09 Jun 2012 Results from a pooled analysis comparing outcomes in patients with and without tophi and/or polyarticular disease presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 09 Jun 2012 Pooled analysis presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results of a pooled anlaysis of PRE-SURE I, PRE-SURGE II and RE-SURGE presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History