A Phase 2 Trial of MLN8237, an Oral Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in Adult Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and High-Grade Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 11 Sep 2017 Results (n=671) of population PK analysis using patient data from 6 Phase 1, 1 Phase 1/2 and 3 Phase 2 clinical trials published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 11 Jan 2012 Actual end date changed from Sep 2010 to Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.