Multicenter, Randomised, Double-blind Placebo-controlled, Subcutaneous Immunotherapy Clinical Trial With Depigmented and Polymerized Allergen Extract of Olea Europaea Pollen in Patients With Hypersensitivity to Olea Pollen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olea pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OLEA
- 10 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2009 New trial record