A Multicenter Phase 1 Clinical and Pharmacokinetic Study of DCC-2036 in Subjects With Leukemias (Ph+CML With T315I Mutation Only).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rebastinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
- 31 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.