A Phase 3, Multicentre, Randomised, Investigator-Blinded, Parallel-group Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Daptomycin (Cubicin) Compared With That of Comparator (Vancomycin or Vancomycin Followed by Semi-Synthetic Penicillin-Cloxacillin) in the Treatment of Chinese Subjects With cSSSI.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Cloxacillin; Vancomycin
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Sep 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.