A Phase 1/2 Study of Sequential Idarubicin + Cytarabine, Followed by Lenalidomide, in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (RAEB-2) or With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.