Phase II Study of Combination Bortezomib, Dexamethasone, and Rituximab in Previously Untreated Patients With Waldenstroms Macroglobulinemia: A Multicenter Trial of the European Myeloma Network.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BDR-WM
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 61 to 90 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.