Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetic Drug - Drug Interactions Between Atazanavir Plus Ritonavir Coadministered With Voriconazole in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Voriconazole
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2016 Results assessing two-way interation between voriconazole and atazanavir/ritonavir (n=32) published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 14 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (32) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.