A Phase II Multi-Center Study of Concomitant Cetuximab and Cisplatin With Re-Irradiation Using Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy in Patients With Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head-and-Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jan 2018 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.