CPG 7909 Oligodeoxynucleotides (ODNS) After Autologous Transplantation to Enhance Immune Reconstitution.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 25 to 16 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.