Evaluation of GSK Biologicals' Boostrix Vaccine When Compared With Decavac in Adults Aged 65 Years or Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; Diphtheria-tetanus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Dec 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 09 Jul 2011 Based on the results from this trial, the vaccine was approved by the US FDA for use in subjects aged 65 years or older.
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual end date (1 May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History