A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Period Crossover Study to Investigate the Safety of CAL-101 in Allergic Rhinitis Subjects and Effects on the Response to Environmental Chamber Allergen Challenge.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Idelalisib (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Feb 2016 Primary endpoint has been met (Mean change from baseline in average TNSS) as per the the results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 23 Feb 2016 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- 04 May 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.