A Phase Ib Trial Evaluating the Safety and Feasibility of Ipilimumab (BMS-734016) Alone or in Combination With Allogeneic Pancreatic Tumor Cells Transfected With a GM-CSF Gene for the Treatment of Locally Advanced, Unresectable or Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Pancreatic cancer DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2012 Results presented at the 2012 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History