A Randomized, Double-Blind Comparison of Oral Aprepitant and Lower Dose Dexamethasone vs Aprepitant Alone for Preventing Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting After Elective Laparoscopic Surgeries.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant; Dexamethasone
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2010 Results were presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Anaesthesiologists.
- 20 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed, as results presented at ASA.
- 10 Feb 2009 New trial record