Phase I/II Study of KRN330 plus Irinotecan After First-Line or Adjuvant FOLFOX [5-fluorouracil, leucovorin and oxaliplatin]/CapOx Failure in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs KRN 330 (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.