A Phase 3 Trial To Evaluate The Effectiveness of Fragmin compared to placebo on the healing of chronic foot ulcers in diabetic patients with peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer; Embolism and thrombosis; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 17 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 19 Nov 2009 Pfizer Company added as trial sponsor as reported by UKCRN.