Pilot Study Of Safety And Feasibility Of GI-4000, An Inactivated Recombinant Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Expressing Mutant Ras Protein Combined With Adoptive Transfer And Chemoradiation in Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GI 4000 (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2009 New trial record