A Pivotal Study of SGN-35 in Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma (HL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 29 Jan 2018 Results (n=380) of pooled data from six trials assessing population pk and exposure-response relationships for the antibody-drug conjugate brentuximab vedotin in ctcl patients, were published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 18 Jul 2016 Final Results published in the Blood (2016).
- 18 Jul 2016 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, final results from this study were published in the journal Blood.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History