Phase I escalation study of clofarabine (Clolar) and liposomal daunorubicin (DaunoXome) in childhood and adolescent acute myeloid leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Daunorubicin liposomal
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CLOUD
- 01 Dec 2012 Accrual to date is 72% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 27 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 27 Jul 2011 Actual end date (30 Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.