A Phase 1/2, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-863233 in Subjects With Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs XL 413 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 11 Aug 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.