A Phase 1B, Multi-Center, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of MP-376 Inhalation Solution Given Daily for 14 Days to Stable Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mpex Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board: IRB00007733).
- 14 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board; IRB00007733).
- 04 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.