Phase II Study of a Reduced-Toxicity ' Submyeloablative ' Conditioning Regimen Prior to Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Hematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 May 2012 Actual patient number is 82 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.