UAB 0808, A Phase II Study of Short-Course Preoperative Erlotinib Followed by Post-Operative Erlotinib-Gemcitabine in Patients With Resectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.