Bortezomib and Vorinostat as Maintenance Therapy After Autologous Stem Cell Transplant for Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from Apr 2012 to Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.