A Phase II, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Two Doses of Monovalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine That is Adjuvanted With MF59C.1 (MF59) and Uses a Surface Antigen From a Potential Pandemic Virus Strain Candidate (H5N1) in Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 18 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2009 New trial record