Randomized, Multi-Institution Trial of Ciprofloxacin Versus Observation for Men With an Elevated Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Prostate infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Prostate-specific-antigen' has not been met.
- 26 Jul 2013 Results published in the BJU International.
- 24 May 2012 Results presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History