Open-label, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter Phase II Trial Investigating 2 Cilengitide Regimens in Combination With Cetuximab and Platinum-based Chemotherapy (Cisplatin/Vinorelbine or Cisplatin/Gemcitabine) Compared to Cetuximab and Platinum-based Chemotherapy Alone as First Line Treatment for Subjects With Advanced NSCLC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cilengitide (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CERTO
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Sep 2014 Treatment arm has been changed from 2 to 7 and phase has been changed from I/II to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.