Phase II Study of Revlimid (Lenalidomine), Melphalan, and Dexamethasone (ReMeDex) for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patients Not Undergoing Autologous Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.