A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RAD001 Plus Erlotinib in Patients With Well- to Moderately-Differentiated Neuroendocrine Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer; Paraganglioma; Phaeochromocytoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov