A Phase-3b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Conivaptan in Symptomatic Acute Decompensated Heart Failure (ADHF) Subjects With Hyponatremia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Conivaptan (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONVERT-H
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 18 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) and actual number of patients (9) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2009 Additional location (India) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.