ATTAX 3:A randomised phase II study evaluating weekly docetaxel, cisplatin, fluoropyrimidine (wTCF) plus or minus panitumumab in advanced oesophago-gastric cancer to evaluate response.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAX3
- 01 Mar 2016 According to results published in the British Journal of Cancer, a safety alert from the REAL3 trial prompted a review of data that found no evidence of adverse outcomes associated with panitumumab but questionable efficacy, and new enrolment was ceased.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 14 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date (Mar 2010) added as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History