A Randomized Phase II Clinical Trial Investigating Irinotecan Plus Cetuximab With or Without Anti-Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I Receptor Monoclonal Antibody (IMC-A12) for the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic K-Ras Wild Type Carcinoma of the Colon or Rectum That Has Progressed on Oxaliplatin and Bevacizumab Given as First-Line Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly; ImClone Systems
- 01 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.