Open-label Safety and Tolerability Study of Dabigatran Etexilate Mesilate Given for 3 Days at the End of Standard Anticoagulant Therapy in Children Aged 12 Years to Less Than 18 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jun 2016 Results published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- 06 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 9 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.