An Open-Label, Flexible-Dose Evaluation of the Safety and Tolerability of STX209 for Treatment of Irritability in Subjects With Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen (Primary)
- Indications Irritability; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jul 2011 Results were presented at the 42nd Autism Society National Conference.
- 10 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed due to reporting of results in a Seaside Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint 'Aberrant Behavior Checklist' has been met according to a Seaside Therapeutics media release.