A Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Anthrax Immune Globulin Intravenous (AIGIV).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anthrax immune globulin (Primary) ; Immune globulin
- Indications Anthrax
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AIGIV
- Sponsors Emergent BioSolutions
- 07 May 2015 According to an Emergent BioSolutions media release, anthrax immune globulin [Anthrasil] has been approved by the US FDA.
- 20 May 2010 NCT reports planned patients number as 125.
- 05 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 140 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.