A Multicentre Randomised Placebo-controlled Double-blind Clinical Trial for the Immunological and Histological Evaluation of Specific Immunotherapy With an Aluminium Hydroxide-adsorbed Recombinant Hypoallergenic Derivative of the Major Birch Pollen Allergen, rBet v1-FV
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 26 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Apr 2011 Planned End Date identified as 1 Jun 2013, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2009 New trial record