Comparison of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Treatment With 2 Antihistamines Used in Combination With Intranasal Corticosteroid.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine; Fluticasone propionate; Olopatadine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 01 Mar 2010 Results have been published in Allergy and Asthma Proceedings.
- 22 Dec 2009 Results were presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History