Observational Cohort Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Pradaxa (Dabigatran Etexilate) for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Elective Total Hip Replacement Surgery or Total Knee Replacement Surgery in a Routine Clinical Setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRAD-2
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2012 Results have been presented at the American Heart Associations Scientific Sessions according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 31 Oct 2012 Results will be presented at the American Heart Associations Scientific Sessions according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 27 Oct 2011 Trial locations added for Germany, France, Poland, Spain and Ireland asreported by ClinicalTrials.gov