AN OPEN LABEL STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFECT OF FIRST LINE TREATMENT WITH AVASTIN IN COMBINATION WITH PACLITAXEL AND GEMCITABINE IN PROGRESSION-FREE SURVIVAL IN PATIENTS WITH HER-2 NEGATIVE BREAST CANCER.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.